Sunday, December 16, 2007
Valley community Presbyterian Church December 2
With the Christmas season I think we tend to graviate to things that feel like home, so I felt compeled to go to Valley the church I grew up in for a visit. I have been there on a yearly basis for the workcamp echo service, but can not remember when I have attended a traditional sunday worship service. While I grew up at Valley and know many people there from those years and people I have met more recently it did not feel like home as much as I expected it to. This is not a value statement( good or bad) as much as it is the realization that things do not stay the same. I think there are many great people at Valley and things I like and don't like about the way they do things and will keep Valley in mind when I decide where I will eventually land and worship on a regular basis , possibly even join. I will add to this post more at a later time and talk more in detail about the service itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment