Sunday, December 16, 2007
Plymouth Presbyterian Church December 16
I an earlier post I talked about the pull of things are like home, so I decided to go to worship at PPC I had not been back there since I left in June. I had planned to wait until confirmation sunday in January to go back but i might be obligated to be at another church that Sunday. I chose to go back this week because it was the Chistmas pagent. I didn't know what to expect , but was pleased with the warm welcome I received from all. One youth said I shouldn't have left and I hear the buzz from the middle school girls getting ready for the Christmas pagent was that Scott was at Church. The fact that a real King from Africa was in church did not seem as big a deal compared to me being back in the eyes of the youth. It was fun to see lots of old friends. I feel bad I did not have a chance to talk with evryone, hope no one feels slighted. it was a great christmas pagent, using middle school and high school youth added something to it. My mind wandered a bit as I thought about a family friend I know from my youth years at valley who has a pre-trial hearing for some pretty bad things he is accused of doing. I am praying for him that things go well for him at the hearing. the monster his accuser is making him out to be is not the person I have known for many years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment