Monday, October 1, 2007

Presbyfest 07

It was a great day of connecting Presbyterians from around the Presbytery. I have really enjoyed being involved with the planning of Presbyfest 07 and would like to contribute more for the next one ( Carol O, this does not mean I am volunteering to be the registrar). I enjoyed catching up with many friends from various churches and seeing people enjoy themselves. The afternoon youth workshop while small I think went very well and hopefully gave everyone involved a number of ideas. I think the table challenge will be done at Church of the Way, First Presb. of South St. Paul and possibly Valley in the coming weeks. I also think a number of youth may be joining Sheltered Reality soon. From all I heard the event was successful and I think people who attended will give positive feedback. A Huge thanks to Lisa and the members of North Como for being such wonderful hosts and going above and beyond the expectations of a host church.

No comments: